If you are looking for same day court marriage in Chandigarh, then consider Arya Samaj marriage. The Arya Samaj Marriages are based on the teachings of Swami Dayananda Saraswati in 1875. Over the years it has gained prominence in India. How are Arya Samaj weddings are solemnised? What is its legitimate validity? Is it legal? Is Arya Samaj wedding certificate eligible for passports?
Let us understand all the Arya Samaj custom.
How Arya Samaj marriages are are solemnized?
The ceremony is executed as with regards to the Vedic rituals, and its legitimacy is gotten from Arya Samaj Marriage Validation Act, 1937 and Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
For the reason that people having a place with Arya Samaj do now not believe in idol worship, in this manner the marriages are accomplished by traditional rituals.
Customs in Arya Samaj Wedding
Arya Samaj marriage customs are simple and immediate. Basically based on Vedic thoughts, the majority of the vows spelt over the span of the ceremony are translated into different languages so that the bride and groom can understand them. The marriage ceremony is same as Hindu vivah, it is focused round flame.
Who are qualified for an Arya Samaj Marriage?
• Age of the bride and groom should be of 18 years and 21 years respectively.
• Any man or women who are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs can do Arya Samaj Marriage.
• Inter-caste and Inter-religious marriage additionally can be done in an Arya Samaj way.
Documents required for Arya Samaj Marriage
• Four copies of photographs of both bride and groom
• Date of birth verification and address proof of both the parties
• Two witnesses of the marriage
• In the event that any of the couples were married before, then divorce certificate of the divorcee
• On the off chance that where a marring couple is a widow or widower, then the death certificate of the demised spouse
If you have opted for Arya Samaj wedding, at that point get this marriage is registered under section 8 of the Act by means of the marriage officer/Registrar of the region/state, wherein this marriage took place.
After 2006, requests of the court are exacting on the issue of enrolment of marriages in the legal system. An Arya Samaj marriage can be registered either underneath the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or underneath the one of a kind Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is pertinent in cases where both husband and life partner are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or wherein they have changed into any of these religions. When both of the bride and groom aren’t Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the marriage is enrolled under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Hindu Marriage Act commitment upon the states to make legal rules concerning registration of the wedding and also puts an accentuation on marriages that aren’t registered. The act emphasizes to get the marriages registered to avoid any dispute in future.
For same day court marriage in Chandigarh, contact advocatelovkesh.Visit our website to know more about our court marraige services.We are your one stop destination for all legal problems in chandigarh.